Our highly qualified and very experienced panel provides training where and whenever you need it.
We have experienced labour lawyers and senior commissioners at the CCMA and various Bargaining Councils who will write training material specifically for your company. We are therefore able to ensure that you get exactly what you need.
We provide training on the following:
- Disciplinary hearings
- Doing investigations
- Drafting appropriate allegations
- Conducting disciplinary hearings
- Chairing hearings
- Admitting documentary and oral evidence
- Evaluating and analysing the evidence
- Drafting findings
- Dealing with mitigation and aggravation
- Deciding what the appropriate sanction would be.
- Preparing to go to the CCMA or a Bargaining Council for Conciliation
- Coping with conciliation
- Resisting pressure to settle / knowing when to settle
- Preparing to go to the CCMA or a Bargaining Council for arbitration
- Preparing your version on the facts
- Preparing a Bundle of Documents
- Preparing your witnesses
- Drafting statements and affidavits
- Drafting an opening statement
- Leading your witnesses
- Cross-examining witnesses
- Making closing submissions
- Preparing for points in limine
- Opposing applications for legal representation
- Opposing applications for condonation
- Opposing applications for rescission
- Opposing applications for the discovery of documents
- Challenging jurisdiction
- In camera evidence, the use of expert or polygraph evidence etc
Contact us at [email protected] for more information.
Our approach to fees: We pride ourselves on transparent, reasonable and fair pricing. We will provide you with a written quote at the outset stating how much our services will cost, or agree a fee based on the agreed scope of work.